Retarded Animal Babies 15 Retarded Animal Babies 15

LONG LIVE RAB!!!

I came across "show and hell" two years ago and have been hooked since, hell I will probably buy the DVD.

Keep em coming, I'll tell ya when to stop... (NEVER thats when)

Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3 Ultimate Ninja Showdown 3

Good for a laugh

Ok so the fighting isn't going to win an award, but it made me laugh, in a sick, weird sort of way, but still a laugh.

To the guy who reviewed this before me saying it was garbage, you really need to lighten up. Turn off the computer and go and sit in the corner facing the wall and take deep breaths. You'll feel better for it!

The Raven The Raven

Excellent work

VERY VERY VERY GOOD, I'm really impressed!!!!

Guess we can spot the Tim Burton fan...

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

I agree with your comments, a different narrator would be better.

Still, great job

vampire legends: final vampire legends: final

Good

Well, bad points. Story needs a little work. The bit at the end didn't make sense, also the relations ship between Chase, Luce and their father wasn't clear.

BUT i think that with more a little more work you could have a good start to a series here. I'd suggest looking at the flash movies by Cosgrove Hall Animation (Especially one called Ghosts of Albion: Legacy), your work reflects their style and looking at their work will help you.

Otherwise, good work dude.

Young Death #2 Young Death #2

Very Good

Great concept and good animation. This could be the start fo a great series. Your animation is spot on for the style and the ideas behind it are spot on. Keep up the good work

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

THIS RULES

to my shame I have never played any Megaman, but hell, after watching this, i really want to. Nintendo should be paying you gor this. I love the Wily shorts and Moronfish toons too.Kepp up the excellent work.

Cool site too

Wily Shorts #3 Wily Shorts #3

OH DEAR LORD

NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!!!!!

Retarded Animal Babies 3 Retarded Animal Babies 3

Never ever Stop!!!!!!

Dude this totally rules!!!!!!!!! Damn i wish I was funny enough to come up with something like this!!!!! Ramp this up to production quality and send it to Comendy Central, it will be a winner.

Of course if you ever stop making them i will hunt u down and do something unspeakable too you

Avid fan